2022 Aetna and Kaiser Medical Plans
CoorsTek is pleased to offer multiple medical plan options through Aetna and Kaiser (CA, OR, and CO only). You are encouraged to be an informed consumer and compare premiums and coverage to make the best decision for you and your family.
- Dispatch Health – Golden CO Only
For more information, download the Dispatch Health flyer:
- Bringing Back the House Call (PDF, 2.2 MB)
Aetna offers multiple tools and programs for CoorsTek employees. Please visit the Aetna site found here for important information concerning plan costs, network information, information on how to find a doctor, helpful programs, and member tools. This will also connect you to information regarding your Aetna Life and Disability plans, including the special enrollment opportunity for employee supplemental life insurance.
- Aetna Program Overview (PDF, 14.1 MB)
- You've Got Teladoc - 2022 Teladoc Member Flyer (PDF, 9.2 MB)
- CVS MinuteClinic® (PDF, 1 MB)
- Aetna Website for CoorsTek
For more information on Kaiser medical plans, visit: www.kaiserpermanente.org
Please select and view the open enrollment video below based on your region:
2022 Benefit Plan Offering Sections
Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
Life Insurance / Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Medical Plans: Aetna and Kaiser
Summaries of Benefits & Coverage (SBCs)
VSP Vision Plans / True Hearing
Questions? Call or email us:
Transparency in Coverage Final Rule
The Transparency in Coverage final rule, released on 10/29/2020, requires health plans and issuers to publicly disclose pricing information via machine-readable files (MRF).
Under the Transparency in Coverage Rule, enforced beginning 7/1/2022, health insurance issuers must publish two separate machine readable files (MRFs) for:
- In-Network – negotiated rates for all covered items and services between the plan or issuer and in-network providers
- Out of Network – allowed amount paid to, and billed charges from, out-of-network providers for all covered services within a 90-day period
The link for the Aetna Machine Readable File can be found here: Aetna Life/Coventry - Machine Readable Files
The link for the Kaiser Machine Readable Files will be posted soon.
CONNECT WITH COORSTEK
- +1 303 271 7100
+1 855 929 7100
(toll free in North America)