2022 Savings & Investment (401k)
You have the opportunity to participate in the CoorsTek 401(k) Savings and Investment plan. Contributing is a great way to save for your future by utilizing valuable tax advantages as well as getting a boost with the CoorsTek matching contribution. Record keeping for the plan is done by Fidelity Investments. CoorsTek matches 100% up to 6% of your contributions.
2022 Contribution limit: $20,500
For 2022, the total employee contribution limit to all plans for those under 50 will be going up from $19,500 for 2021 to $20,500 for 2022. The catch-up contribution limit stays the same at $6,500, so if you are 50+, your 401(k) employee contribution limit will be $27,000 in 2022.
You can access your account and manage your assets and investments at any time by visiting Fidelity at www.401k.com or obtain free one on one advice and assistance by calling 800-354-3964.
Fidelity also offers more than just 401(k) record keeping. Please review their additional resources below:
Account, Cyber, and Identity Security
- Cyber Security Flyer (PDF, 668 KB)
- Good Account Hygiene (PDF, 87 KB)
- Identity Protection Fact Sheet (PDF, 187 KB)
College Savings & Student Debt
- Student Debt Refinancing Fact Sheet (PDF, 145 KB)
- 529 College Savings Plans Fact Sheet (PDF, 182 KB)
- Credit Counseling and Debt Management (PDF, 153 KB)
- Five Ways to Financial Wellness (PDF, 123 KB)
- Market Volatility Happens; Keep Calm in Choppy Waters (PDF, 551 KB)
On-Demand Webinars & Webcasts
- Create a Budget, Ditch Your Debt, and Start Building for the Future (Fidelity Website)
- Get Started and Save for the Future You (Fidelity Website)
- Learn the Basics of When and How to Claim Social Security (Fidelity Website)
- Manage Unexpected Events and Expenses (Fidelity Website)
2022 Benefit Plan Offering Sections
Savings & Investment (401k)
Questions? Call or email us: