We protect the environment and natural resources we are privileged to use.
We are dedicated to conducting our business in a manner that protects, restores, and preserves the global environment, natural resources, and human health.
We strive to meet this commitment by seeking to:
- Develop and apply methods for minimizing environmental impacts of our operations
- Reduce or eliminate waste and pollutants at every stage of the manufacturing process
- Implement pollution prevention and recycling programs
- Meet or exceed all legal and regulatory environmental requirements
- Integrate responsible environmental practices into our business decisions
- Encourage our business partners and suppliers to share our commitment to the environment
You are expected to:
- Take immediate steps to report and remedy any situations that present environmental concerns
- Understand and comply with all CoorsTek EHS policies and procedures that apply to you
- Understand and comply with all environmental laws or regulations that apply to you
- Contact the CoorsTek EHS Department for guidance if you have any questions or concerns about any CoorsTek EHS policies and procedures and environmental laws or regulations
Q: I think a piece of equipment has a design flaw that may cause it to leak fluids that can harm the environment. What should I do?
A: Whenever you learn of or suspect a flaw that could harm the environment or pose a danger to human health, you must immediately Share Your Concern.
Visit the Global EHS intranet page* on the CoorsTek Intranet to find helpful information regarding our environmental standards, policies, and procedures.
*To access the Global EHS Intranet page, you must be on the CoorsTek VPN or on the network from one of our office or facility locations.
CONNECT WITH COORSTEK
- +1 303 271 7100
+1 855 929 7100
(toll free in North America)