We protect the environment and natural resources we are privileged to use.
We are dedicated to conducting our business in a manner that protects, restores, and preserves the global environment, natural resources, and human health.
We strive to meet this commitment by seeking to:
- Develop and apply methods for minimizing environmental impacts of our operations
- Reduce or eliminate waste and pollutants at every stage of the manufacturing process
- Implement pollution prevention and recycling programs
- Meet or exceed all legal and regulatory environmental requirements
- Integrate responsible environmental practices into our business decisions
- Encourage our business partners and suppliers to share our commitment to the environment
You are expected to:
- Take immediate steps to report and remedy any situations that present environmental concerns
- Understand and comply with all CoorsTek EHS policies and procedures that apply to you
- Understand and comply with all environmental laws or regulations that apply to you
- Contact the CoorsTek EHS Department for guidance if you have any questions or concerns about any CoorsTek EHS policies and procedures and environmental laws or regulations
Visit the Global EHS intranet page* on the CoorsTek Intranet to find helpful information regarding our environmental standards, policies, and procedures.
*To access the Global EHS Intranet page, you must be on the CoorsTek VPN or on the network from one of our office or facility locations.