Ceramic Catalyst Support Media
Precision Ceramic Catalyst Support Media for Consistent Chemical Processing
Petrochemical & Chemical Manufacturing Solutions
CoorsTek offers a wide range of ceramic catalyst support media for precision manufacturing of chemicals and petrochemicals.
As a world leader in advanced technical ceramics, CoorsTek has deep materials expertise and exceptional high-volume capabilities.
Consistent, Pressed Catalyst Support Media & Components Improve Performance
Preferred for their performance and process control, CoorsTek ceramic rings are pressed in multi-cavity molds for precise dimensions and geometries.
High-Purity Ceramic Materials for Catalyst Support
CoorsTek advanced ceramics are engineered to your specific chemical composition and performance requirements including:
You'll find our materials:
- Resist corrosion in aggressive chemical environments
- Reduce particulate contamination
- Exhibit high-purity characteristics
- Significantly reduce grit, fine powder clogs, and contamination vs. extruded media
Ceramic Catalyst Benefits & Capabilities
- Precise dimensional tolerances
- Constant liter weight
- Virtual elimination of hot spots
- Exceptionally low pressure drops in chemical converters
Typical Chemical Processing Applications Include:
- Fixed-bed reactors
- Slurry-bed reactors
- Shell-type catalyst
- Phthalic Anhydride (PA) catalyst supports
- Maleic Anhydride (MAN) catalyst supports
- Oxichlorination fixed bed catalyst supports
- LSA carriers
- HSA carriers
World-Class Catalyst Support Quality
Our signature operational excellence system ensures the highest quality ceramic catalyst support media — manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment and inspected to the highest degree of compliance.
Ceramic Chemical Converters, Supports, Gauzes, and Ferrules
Advanced ceramics for chemical converters, supports for precious metal gauzes, and ferrules for heat exchanger tubes. Learn more
Relevant Chemical Processing Links