Zero Maintenance Pulsation Dampeners (ZM-Series)
Zero Maintenance Pulsation Dampeners Offer Superior Versatility - Without the Hassle
CoorsTek understands severe-service fluid handling systems. Partnering with design, facility, and maintenance engineers, we are able to optimize system productivity — prolonging product and equipment life. We offer a wide range of pulsation dampening and stabilizing equipment to extend equipment life and reduce unscheduled maintenance.
Zero-Maintenance (ZM-Series) pulsation dampeners work well in a wide variety of systems and pressure ranges. Unlike gas-charged units, no adjustments are needed when system pressures or surge levels change. Their beveled connection allows units to be welded directly inline — eliminating flange costs and potential flange leaks.
ZM-Series pulsation dampeners reduce pulsation over a variable operating range. Their stationary guides force the pulsating flow of fluid through a spherical shell. The spinning mass of media creates a system-smoothing effect dampening surges from the amplified source.
Our standard ZM-series stabilizers are constructed with durable carbon steel. CoorsTek Engineered Products offers special corrosion resistance utilizing exotic materials for hostile environments and applications. Contact our severe-service experts for more information
ZM-Series Pulsation Dampener
- Reduce operating costs
- Extend product life for valves, fittings, meters, control instruments, and gauges
- Virtually eliminate damage-causing vibrations to weld connections, support structures, and pump components
In addition to the ZM pulsation dampener, CoorsTek offers:
- Inline gas-charged pulsation stabilizers
- Appendage-type stabilizers
- FlowGuard® pulsation dampers
- Replacement bladders and repair kits:
- Continental Emsco® PD-45, PD-50
- Hydril® K-Series, IP-Series