2021 Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
CoorsTek contributes into your Health Savings Account (HSA) when you’re enrolled in an eligible medical plan. CoorsTek’s contribution of $500 for an employee only or $1,000 for employee plus children/spouse/family is prorated and deposited into your Health Savings Account on a per pay period basis. These funds, plus your contributions to your account, can be used to pay for current and future qualified medical expenses. Funds in your HSA are yours to keep. Discovery Benefits manages the employee HSA accounts for CoorsTek.
January 1, 2020 you can use your Health Savings Account to purchase over-the-counter drugs such as Advil, Claritin, Pepto-Bismol, etc. as well as menstrual products to include tampons, cups, or similar products. See “2020 HSA Updates - Your Health Update” below for more information.
See below or visit www.discoverybenefits.com for more information.
- 2020 HSA Updates - Your Health Update (PDF, 354 KB)
- HSA FAQ Information Packet (PDF, 97 KB)
- HSA - Discovery Benefits Guidance Tool (PDF, 76 KB)
- Discovery Benefits HSA & FSA Mobile App (PDF, 28 KB)
- HSA Terms and Conditions (PDF, 49 KB)
- Guide to HSA Distributions and Contributions (PDF, 56 KB)
- Discovery HSA Beneficiary Form (PDF, 311 KB)
2021 Benefit Plan Offering Sections
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Questions? Call or email us:
HSA Participation Videos: