Guidance Documents and Protocols
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Employee Screening and Response Protocol
The purpose of this protocol is to make sure that you stay safe and healthy and that your team members and our community stay healthy. We are working to help contain the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and feel that these measures will help us in that regard. We hope that everyone comes together to ensure everyone’s safety. Read more.
- CoorsTek Disinfecting Guidelines (584 KB, PDF)
Employee Permission Letter
- Download Employee Permission Letter (169 KB, PDF)
- How to Use Microsoft Teams for Meetings (1.3 MB, PDF)
- Maintain Workday Contact Information (168 KB, PDF)
- Workday: Add Work Experience (304KB, PDF)
New Ways of Working at CoorsTek
List of tools and guidelines for working and travel at CoorsTek during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Pay support information in the event you or your family members are affected by COVID-19 and are unable to work. Read more.
Have you traveled to any Level 2 or 3 countries (as identified by the CDC) in the past 14 days? If so, please monitor your personal health for signs of illness and follow the CDC recommendations outlined in this document.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Self-Assessment Guidelines (124 KB, PDF)
March 15, 2020: All domestic and international travel requires ELT approval except domestic travel in Japan requires only CoorsTek KK BMT approval. Domestic travel is defined as a visit to any plant or location that is outside your assigned work location. Travel between locations in Golden, Colorado does not require approval. Download the CoorsTek Travel policy and examples here.
- Add Work Experience to Workday (304 KB, PDF)
Prior to visiting a CoorsTek facility, the following questionnaire needs to be returned to the visitor's CoorsTek contact.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Visitor Questionnaire (65 KB, PDF)