US Pay Guidance for COVID-19 Impacted Employees
This pay guidance issued as of March 15, 2020 supersedes any prior guidance issued and is subject to change.
Printer-Friendly Download (98 KB, PDF)
Español • Tiếng Việt
CoorsTek wants to provide support to you in the event you or your family members are affected by COVID-19 and you are unable to work. We recognize that legislation may be passed relating to emergency sick leave and this guidance will be updated as new information becomes available.
For COVID-19 related situations, CoorsTek will provide up to one week of an authorized paid absence (normal working schedule) with evidence of a Covered Situation.
Covered Situations include:
- You are sick with the COVID-19
- You are taking care of a family member who is sick with the COVID-19
- You are exhibiting the symptoms of COVID-19 to include fever, shortness of breath, fatigue and dry cough as advised by a medical
- You have been advised by a medical professional or CoorsTek that you have been exposed to someone who has the COVID-19
- You must miss work to take care of dependent children who are out of school due to a school closure not otherwise scheduled and your supervisor has confirmed that your schedule cannot be modified to accommodate the time
After the one week of authorized paid absence you can use accrued PTO along with the appropriate leave of absence offered by the Company (example: Short-term Disability, FMLA, unpaid leave) via the current leave request process. Contact your HRBP to review your options.
- If you are required to quarantine yourself by a medical professional, the CDC, or at the request of CoorsTek, you must contact your HRBP for information on arrangements to continue your pay during the required quarantine
- If you cannot reach your HRPB with questions regarding this pay practice, please send a note to Payroll@CoorsTek.com and a member of the Golden HR team will respond as soon as possible.
- If you are in a role that allows you to work from home and you are not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 infection, please continue to fulfill your job responsibilities until the time that your quarantine ends. If you become sick during the quarantine period, alert your
- If you are in a role where work from home is not possible, contact your manager and/or HRBP to review the compensation options available to
Chief People & Systems Officer