US Pay Guidance for COVID-19: Yellow Tier
Pay Guidance for COVID-19 – Yellow Tier
June 19, 2020
Printer-Friendly Download (146 KB, PDF)
CoorsTek wants to provide support in the event you or your family members are affected by COVID-19 and you are unable to work. We recognize that legislation may be passed relating to emergency sick leave and this guidance will be updated as new information becomes available. As we transition into future phases of the virus and governmental orders, the emergency pay provisions will be updated.
For COVID-19 related situations, CoorsTek will provide up to one week of an authorized paid absence (normal working schedule) with evidence of a Covered Situation:
Covered Situations include:
- You are sick with the COVID-19 virus
- You have been advised by CoorsTek that you have been exposed to a team member who has the COVID-19 virus
After the one week of authorized paid absence you can use accrued PTO along with the appropriate leave of absence offered by the Company (ex: Short-term Disability, FMLA, unpaid leave) via the current leave request process.
In addition, you may be eligible for a $500 grant from Family for Families. Please visit www.familyforfamilies.org to apply. Contact your HRBP to review your options.
- If you are required to quarantine yourself at the request of CoorsTek, you must contact your HRBP for information on arrangements to continue your pay during the required quarantine period.
- If you cannot reach your HRPB with questions regarding this pay practice, please use the payroll mailbox and a member of the Golden HR team will respond as soon as possible.
- If you are in a role that allows you to work from home and are not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 infection, please continue to fulfill your job responsibilities until the time that your quarantine ends. If you become sick during the quarantine period, alert your HRBP.
- If you are in a role where work from home is not possible, contact your manager and/or HRBP to review the compensation options available to you.
This pay guidance issued as of June 19, 2020 supersedes any prior guidance issued and is subject to change. This paid guidance is available for one-time use by impacted employees.
Yellow Tier Pay Guidance