Hannover Messe 2019
Visit CoorsTek at Hannover Messe
Come See Us While in You're in Germany
We're looking forward to seeing you at the Hannover Messe 2019 in Hannover, Germany. At this year's show, CoorsTek will be featuring our offering for electronics, household durables, and energy, as well as the following new developments for the semiconductor and automotive industries.
Get Your Free eTicket Here
Sign up to receive your free admission to the event. Upon registration, you'll receive a printable eTicket or a mobile ticket.
Book a Meeting with Us
If you are interested in booking a meeting with us while you're at Hannover Messe, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hall 3: #M03
Hall 22: Booth A33
Map of Exhibition Grounds
Dates & Times:
01-05 April 2019
Hannover Messe, Messegelände, 30521 Hannover
Navigation Systems Enter: Hermesallee
What You'll See at the Show From CoorsTek
- Unconventional shaping method to produce components with more complex features to support the industry’s growing need for bigger and more complex semiconductor components.
More design freedom with advanced molding technologies for ceramic semiconductor components
- Molding methods allowing manufacturers to design parts with more complexity and additional features.
CoorsTek investing in additional semiconductor capacity
- CoorsTek is investing in its manufacturing sites and resources to meet the growing needs for high-purity alumina oxide semiconductor components in the US, Europe, and Asia. The Gumi, Korea facility expansion is the biggest coordinated expansion of operations in CoorsTek history, increasing the manufacturing capacity of the facility to over 9,000 sqm.
Hollow Ceramic Core Membranes Filtration for the Quality of Machined Parts
- Recently developed ceramic hollow fiber membrane technology showing >80% removal of swarf while using the hollow ceramic coolant filtration technology versus traditional centrifuge filtration. This technology is especially suitable for the Advanced Industrial Ceramics (AIC) industry for markets such as Semiconductor and Automotive where precision machine shops perform machining and grinding services on many of the world's hardest materials, including high purity quartz and alumina.
Read more about our overall offering for the semiconductor industry here.
Automotive and Aerospace:
We will showcase our complete bearing ball technology in Hall 21 Booth B01/1.
Ceramic membranes for simpler, cleaner hydrogen production for automotive fueling
- CoorsTek active ceramic membrane one-step conversion process enables cleaner, simpler and less expensive conversion of natural gas to fuels and chemicals than existing chemical processing technologies. CoorsTek membrane conversion process makes the production of hydrogen from abundant, low-cost natural gas so efficient that it has the potential to make hydrogen production a cleaner and more economical option for automotive fueling.
Electric cars – technical ceramic components for faster battery cooling time
- The ongoing material development at CoorsTek and the many possibilities offered by technical ceramics enable new battery technologies with improved thermal heat management.
Interested in learning more? You can find more about our bearing balls and bearing elements offering here.