GDPR Article 13
According to Art. 13 Nr. 1. and Nr. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), it is mandatory that CoorsTek provide all the information related to the customer survey the company is issuing and all information which will be collected prior to the survey, which includes:
(a) Research Company’s Contact Information
401 East Court St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Amy Ewing, Senior Project Manager
(b) CoorsTek Data Protection Officer* Contact Information
Phone +49 (228) 926 165 120
(c) The purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing;
- CoorsTek is continuously striving to improve its customer satisfaction, to understand areas for improvement and to benchmark progress. This survey is intended to collect feedback from customers about key areas of engagement and assess the level of customer service and satisfaction.
(d) Where the processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1), the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party;
- The customers located in the European Union will only have access to the survey upon their double opt-in consent.
(e) The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if any; The customer’s contact details will not be communicated to any third parties.
- Directions Research is an independent market research firm retained by CoorsTek to conduct and process the survey results and provide a summary report to CoorsTek upon completion. The data collected is anonymous and the results will be transferred for processing in the US according to the United States – European Union Safe Harbor Program.
(f) The period for which the personal data will be stored:
- The survey results will be deleted by Directions 2 years (24 months) after completion of the survey by April 30, 2022.
(g) The existence of the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
- The customer has the right to access, rectify, restrict, object to the processing, or erase his/her answers to the survey. The only customer data collected and stored are the customers IP addresses.
(h) The processing is based on point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2), the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
(i) The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
(j) The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
a. CoorsTek will not use the survey data for profiling of any sort
*Data Protection Officer for Germany, Sweden, Netherlands and Czech Republic