CT-Series Low Profile Pulsation Stabilizers
Compact, Stable, Reliable Pulsation Stabilization with CT-Series Stabilizers
Trust the CoorsTek pulsation specialists to provide your severe-service fluid handling system needs.
The maintenance-friendly CT-Series low profile dampener (aka damper) allows for quick field repairs with an advanced bladder design that prevents bladder damage during replacement:
- Damage-resistant bladder replacement
- Fast and easy field maintenance
- ASME U certification available
Extremely durable materials
Our standard CT-Series pulsation dampeners are constructed with carbon steel, stainless steel base plates and nitrile bladders.
Versatile — mounts on almost any pipeline or system
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Mitigates “fluid pound” to manageable levels which extends
life for valves, fittings, meters, control instruments, gauges,
and other components
- Eliminates difficult installation and bladder extrusion
Replacement bladders & kits
CoorsTek provides high-quality replacement bladders and charging kits to ensure proper fit and function.
Compact, stable and proven design
Unique in design and construction, the CT-Series pulsation dampeners and stabilizers provide reliable service:
- Short, compact, self-supported — requires no external bracing or supporting structures
- Isolated body cavity contains fluid within solid, durable diaphragm
- Robust diaphragms — nitrile (NBR) and hydrogenated nitrile (HNBR) diaphragms
- Replaceable bottom plate — available in carbon steel and stainless steel
- Rated from 285 psig to 6170 psig
- Extremely durable charging valve assembly
- High pre-charge capability provides maximum reduction in peak-to-peak performance
- Meets or exceeds API 674 requirements
CONNECT WITH COORSTEK
Have a question or comment? Fill out the form below or contact us directly. * Indicates a required field.